Draco Studios Community

Kuxcoatl Bust Painting Contest  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones do you like the most? (You can vote for multiple submissions)

• 1. Kawee1
    • 2. Gary Francis
    • 3. Gustav Forsberg
    • 4. Abraham Cruz
    • 5. Agaion_
    • 6. Nick Wiersum
    • 7. Austin Carrigan
    • 8. Crafter Yshi
    • 9. Dirk Stiller
    • 10. Taya Bray
    • 11. Jesse Montufbrad
    • 12. Tabitha Umphress

Before launching our Kickstarter campaign for Dragons of the Red Moon, we started a Painting contest. We uploaded the 3D STL file for Kuxcoatl and allowed some time for contestants to print and paint. 

Note: While the Kickstarter campaign was live, we were unable to share about this contest with backers because of Kickstarter rules; no contests or raffles allowed in the campaign. 

Now, we have reached the deadline for submissions and would like to know your opinion on these amazing paint jobs.

Note that this poll will not indicate the final winner but will help us choose some finalists. From those, the staff serving as judges from Draco Studios will pick the 1st and 2nd place. We will also pick a random winner from among all contestants.

• Bases

No photo description available.

• Submissions

• Additional angles (provided by some of the contestants)

Mostrando 1F.jpg

Mostrando 2.jpg

Mostrando 3.jpg

Mostrando 4.jpg

Mostrando 5.jpg

Mostrando 6.jpg

Mostrando 7.jpg

Mostrando 8.jpg

Mostrando 9.jpg

Mostrando 10.jpg

Mostrando 11.jpg

Mostrando 12.jpg

Even though we are not longer accepting submissions for the contest, here's the download link for you to print and paint your own bust. Please share the pictures with us, we would love to see the result! 

Feel free to comment.

• Like 1

Wow amazing submissions. I wish I knew, I would of printed and joined in, is the bust file still available to give it a run on my printer? 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Kinglonewolf said:

Wow amazing submissions. I wish I knew, I would of printed and joined in, is the bust file still available to give it a run on my printer? 

@Kinglonewolf Just updated the thread at the bottom line to include the link. We decided to leave it available 🙂 Please share the pictures, we love to see paint jobs!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, William Burgos said:

@Kinglonewolf Just updated the thread at the bottom line to include the link. We decided to leave it available 🙂 Please share the pictures, we love to see paint jobs!

Awesome thanks! Gives me a chance to do some test runs and scaling before getting the mother of all STL dumps soon lol

• Like 2