Draco Studios Community
William Burgos

Dragons of the Red Moon (wave 1)

Dragons of the Red Moon (wave 1)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favorite dragon design (Head only)

• Aureus
    • Sivax
    • Kuxcoatl
    • Nixis
    • Baastherox
    • Rawraxxa
    • Dehrilya

Hard to say just on head concepts and not full body. But I'm really liking rawraxxa design most. Looking at that under frill and the scales. But that can change once I get a scale of each of them. 

• Like 2

I love the horns aspect that comes with Nixis, Dehrilya looks awesome too but Nixis is just a bit sleeker and more distinguished while Deh is definatly regal

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PaintingCryx said:

Is there any art of what Nixis looked like when he was alive?  I'm just curious to compare the two.

As we develop more of this universe, you will get to see more of these dragons, their stories and their broods. We are still working on fleshing our universe out with more art, stories, and characters. The best }I can do for now is tease your imagination a bit. As far as Nixis goes, when she was alive, she wasn't a strong or mighty dragon, her life led her to delve into the secrets of death, which is taboo and anathema to the other dragons, who are immortal beings (they can be killed, but they don't die from old age). To her, her current undead form is her true self and the reflection of her might. It is also an act of defiance against other dragons who were erstwhile stronger than her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really love Baastherox's classical and burly design to pieces, and Aureus and Dehrilya instantly catch my eye. I'm loving how Tom worked the short snouts and the very unique horns. But honestly, these are extremely original designs - I'm absolutely loving each and every one of them!! 

• Like 2